Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market:
The Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market is poised to value USD $$ million by the end of 2025, growing with a CAGR of –% from 2019 to 2026. Currently, the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market values more than USD $$ million.
Expanding the geriatric population base along with with the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases are some of the major reasons behind the increasing demand for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market products and services; thus resulting in rapid Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market growth. According to the United Nations estimates, the geriatric population size was over 800 million in 2012 and is forecasted to exceed 2,000 million by 2050. Moreover, as the elderly population increases, the need for healthcare increases alongside. As per WHO, chronic disease prevalence is estimated to increase by over 50% by the end of 2020, which will give rise to the escalated need for various healthcare services and products.
The Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market report comprises of the detailed competitive landscape which includes market share and company information of the key industry players operating across the global market. The Company profile section of the report offers vital information such as company overview, business summary, product information, recent development, and strategic outlook.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.planetmarketreports.com/report-sample/global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market-2019-2026
The Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market report covers the following key industry participants:
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Beijing Genomics Institute
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Intrexon Corporation Intrexon Bioinformatics Germany GmbH
- Pacific Biosciences Of California, Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc
The Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market is divided into product, application and regional market. The product segment of the report offers product market information such as demand, supply, and market value of the product. The application of the product in terms of USD value is represented in numerical and graphical format for all the major regional markets.
The Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market report is segmented into the following categories;
- Sample Preparation Consumables
- DNA Fragmentation, End Repair, A-Tailing, and Size Selection
- Library Preparation & Target Enrichment
- Quality Control
- Other Consumables
- Ion Torrent
- Pacbio Rs II and Sequel System
- Other Sequencing Platforms
Enquire Now for more details and to check what other data is offered in this report.
Promotional Offer: Avail 30 % Discount on Purchase of this report.
- Sequencing Services
- RNA Sequencing
- Whole Exome Sequencing
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Targeted Sequencing
- Chip Sequencing
- De Novo Sequencing
- Methyl Sequencing
- Data Management Services
- NGS Data Analysis Services
- NGS Data Analysis Software & Workbenches
- Management and Cloud Computing Solutions NGS Storage
- Biomarkers and Cancer
- Reproductive Health
- Personalized Medicine
- Agriculture and Animal Research
- Other Applications
- Sequencing Synthesis
- Ion Semiconductor Sequencing
- Single-Molecule Real-Time Sequencing
- Other Technologies
- Academic and Clinical Research Centers
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Other End-User
Above information is further split with respect to following geographies;
- North America
- South America
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Information and data offered by the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market report:
- Quantitative analysis of the current market trends, estimations, and forecast from 2019 to 2025
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists by reasonable growth driving and restraining factors coupled with promising business opportunities in each segment
- Major regional market analysis along with market projection for each country coupled with regional and country-level growth trend analysis represented in tabular and graphical format.
- The report includes a competitive analysis of the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market comprising of key industry players profile. The company profiles offer company overview, business summary, product information, recent development, and strategic outlook.
Please let us know your requirements and we can provide custom report accordingly.
Name: Jennifer Daniel
Organization: Planet Market Reports